[macvoiceover] Dictation in mail

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 18:29:09 -0400

Ian,

I am using dictation  To write this email and so far the program has not
crashed. Please make sure that you are close enough to your microphone so that
the microphone can identify your voice from room noise.  And about the
Bluetooth mike that maybe and  issue but I've never heard of it.  But that
doesn't mean that the issue does not exist.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx