[macvoiceover] Re: Designing web pages for screen readers

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:28:34 -0600

Greg,

To add to my previous comments, many websites for blind people have a
link at the very beginning to skip to main content. This is true of
Freedom Sciensific, bookshare.org and ViewPlus, for example. I think
this is a good compromise. The skip to main content link can even be
made invisible to sighted persons.

John