[macvoiceover] Deleting tracks in Amadeus Por

  • From: Dane Trethowan <grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 23:05:11 +1000

Hi!

Someone asked me about this, can't remember exactly who it was so thought I'd post it to the list as I'm sure whoever asked me in the first place is a list member. I haven't tried this as yet so I'm going on hunch so perhaps people can let me know how it works or doesn't as the case may be.

So how to delete a track? Well I suspect that you highlight the track you wish to delete in the track table and then select "Delete Track" from the Sound Menu of Amadeus Pro, to the best of my knowledge there's no shortcut key to perform this action.

I've been working with Amadeus Pro all day on a project and its been working extremely well along with its batch processor working in the background on something entirely different, says a lot for the Mac's operating system I think to have a whole bunch of things running at the one time without noticing any performance issues, stability issues and so on but... well... I'm at the risk of repeating what's so obvious and what's been said so many times before <smile>.

******************************

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia
mailto:"grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx