[macvoiceover] Re: Deleting a files

  • From: Phil Scovell <phil.scovell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice Over <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 22:30:51 -0600

Thanks Ian. I knew it was going to be something like that. I’ll give it a
try. Believe it or not, I am beginning to think mac as I have trying to find
my way around.

Phil.

On Sep 5, 2015, at 9:52 PM, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When you have the file or files selected in Finder, do command delete, that’s
the delete key up on the top right of your keyboard usually. You can also
find delete in the edit menu or the context menu, but command delete is the
quickest. The files end up in the trash, which you can empty once in a while.
You do this by going to the Finder menu and going down to empty trash, or use
the hot key command shift delete.

Ian

On Sep 5, 2015, at 9:47 PM, Phil Scovell <phil.scovell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I bring up files from using pages by activating finder, how do I delete
a given file in the list?

Phil.