[macvoiceover] Re: Deleting a file in pages

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 22:33:54 -0600

Explain a little bit more about what you mean by deleting a file in Pages. Do
you mean a document you created in Pages that you now want to remove from your
machine? Assuming you’re on your Mac, Finder is best for file management.
Navigate to the folder you saved the file to and sue command delete once the
file is selected.

Ian

On Aug 21, 2015, at 10:24 PM, Phil Scovell <phil.scovell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone tell me how?