[macvoiceover] Re: Database software

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:38:18 -0500

Ok Ian,

Here is what I did with it.  I am with Skywarn here in Indiana and I kept call
letters of the hams involved, names, addresses status and so on.  Let me see if
I can dig up that information.  I will send it to you on list some one els may
be interested.  I won't send you the database, but information on how I created
it.  I am not using it now, but, if I ever need a smaller database  again, I
will use it.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy