[macvoiceover] Re: Dashboard

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 01:02:28 -0400

Hi. If you press vo-f2 twice while in dashboard, there will be a wigit bar that you can access from there.

Sent from my iPod

On 2010-04-18, at 4:51 PM, Jeronimo Schöber <info@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to use dashboard. However the only widget I can access is the calculator. When somebody moves the mouse to whether forecast this changes the vo focus. But I don't know how to do this myself. I tried stopping a presumed interaction using shift vo up but apparently this did not do the trick.
I would love to have a clock and a battery display in dash board.
Any hints on the usage of dash board would be welcome.
Thanks
Kind regards
Jeronimo