[macvoiceover] Re: Creating and Editing Text Files

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 21:55:13 -0500

To get any program to save files exactly to the folder you want on any drive
you want, just go to the pop up menu and from there, select the folder which,
in  your case Mary, will be named something like, "Mary's Mac Book Pro".  Or
Mary's Mac or something like that.  Now, go to the file table.  use first
letter navigation to locate the drive you want and either press right arrow or
return to open it.  Now, you will be able to save files anywhere you want on
that drive.

Text edit will remember where you last saved or opened a file.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!!!

Now a Proud Mac user!!!!!