[macvoiceover] Creating and Editing Text Files

  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:14:02 -0400

Hi All,

if anybody out here uses their Mac to create text files for use as web pages,
kindly tell me what editing program you are using.

I've been trying to use Text Edit but, when I save, or open, the files they
contain a pile of code I didn't write.  It also doesn't seem to have an option
for saving the files as plain text.  It is also frustrating that I can't select
the directory I want to save the file in.

Thanks for any help, assistance or guidance.

Thx,
Jeff