[macvoiceover] Creating Groups On Facebook And Similar Tasks

  • From: ezzie bueno <ezziebueno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:54:57 -0800

Hello list:

How can I go about creating a new group on Facebook? I've gotten as far as entering the group name, but can't click the "create" button. My guess is that VO cannot see this button. Has anyone managed to create a group without requiring sighted assistance? There are similar buttons that I cannot click on Facebook (such as some of the settings in the Privacy section). How do you all manage these silly buttons?

Thanks,
Ezzie Ez Bueno
Sent from my BrailleNote Apex
Skype: sillyez