[macvoiceover] Re: Create your own ringtones for your iPhone, for free.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:45:59 -0400

Well David, you are in part correct. You can do it only with songs purchased from the iTunes store. However, the 2 ways I talked about will allow you to create a ring tone from anything, a part of a song, a message that you record, a sound, anything you can get recorded.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 20, 2009, at 1:23 PM, david poehlman wrote:

you can do it in itunes too.

On Aug 20, 2009, at 12:46 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

You can create your own ringtones for your iPhone. You can do this in GarageBand 4 and 5, but, I use Amadeus Pro, because the editing is much easier and then send them to iTunes from the menus and they show up in ringtones in iTunes.

Just play with it and you will get the hang of it.