[macvoiceover] Couple of Questions

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 20:40:59 -0500

Hi people. I don't have a mac yet and am learning all I can about them before I
try one.
What happens when you boot it up? Does it talk right away or do you need a pair
of eyes to walk you through all the stuff new computers do like asking for your
name, admin password, printer, network settings, etc?

Another question, what happens when a mac crashes? I'm told by mac users that
they don't crash much, but if and when they do, does voiceover read the info
about which program crashed or does the whole thing just stall like it
sometimes does in Windows depending on how bad the crash is?

Thanks for your help with all my total newbie questions. smile
Sara