[macvoiceover] Re: Copying text from mail

  • From: Cara Quinn <caraquinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:02:43 -0800

One way of getting around this is to use VO J to read the message, use it again to return to the message list, and then before moving on to another message, press the delete key to delete the current message. This way one can stay interacting with the messages list each time you go back to it and still read / delete messages just as fast.

Josh, I'm sure you already know this but I thought I'd post for others who may not.

  Have an awesome day All!…

Rock!

Cara  :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

On Feb 4, 2009, at 12:32 PM, Josh de Lioncourt wrote:

As long as you press VO-J to read the message and VO-J to return, it will interact with the item it is jumping to. Deleting messages while reading with VO-J does require you to re-interact with the table, but that's true with deleting a message from within a child window as well.

Josh de Lioncourt
Mac-cessibility: http://www.Lioncourt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt

"Beauty was a savage garden, so why should it wound him that the most despairing music is full of beauty?"
        The Vampire Lestat--Anne Rice

On Feb 4, 2009, at 10:34 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Josh, I tried using vo j to jump from the message list to the preview pane, but when I pressed vo j to go back to the message list, it acted as though I needed to interact with the message table, so how does one do this without any problems?