[macvoiceover] Re: Copying text from mail

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:46:30 -0500

if I open the message and then delete it, I do not have to interact with the message table unless I want to read down a particular column.

On Feb 4, 2009, at 3:32 PM, Josh de Lioncourt wrote:

As long as you press VO-J to read the message and VO-J to return, it will interact with the item it is jumping to. Deleting messages while reading with VO-J does require you to re-interact with the table, but that's true with deleting a message from within a child window as well.

Josh de Lioncourt
Mac-cessibility: http://www.Lioncourt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt

"Beauty was a savage garden, so why should it wound him that the most despairing music is full of beauty?"
        The Vampire Lestat--Anne Rice

On Feb 4, 2009, at 10:34 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Josh, I tried using vo j to jump from the message list to the preview pane, but when I pressed vo j to go back to the message list, it acted as though I needed to interact with the message table, so how does one do this without any problems?