[macvoiceover] Re: Copying text from a website in Safari

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 14:10:22 -0600

I’ve been playing aroudn a bit with the function to export as pdf in Safari.
For some things I do regularly it seems to do a nice job of stripping out
extraneous links and other content leaving just the text. You still need to
copy and paste from Preview once you open the pdf there, but it seems pretty
helpful.

Peace,

Ian