[macvoiceover] Re: Continued problems connecting bluetooth keyboard to iPad

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 08:51:07 -0700

Hello,
I think the problem I am having is that I couldn't find or read the code. But
the iPad said my keyboard was connected but it didn't say that it was paired.
I'll ask my wife to read the code to me. THen if it works, I'll let you know. I
don't see why it wouldn't work. At least for typing a lot of text. I realize
that this keyboard doesn't have some of the special function keys for the iPad,
but I'm still going to give this a try again later today.
Dan