[macvoiceover] Re: Congratulations

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:14:00 -0900

No problem. And if we can help, call on us. Richie Gardenhire, ANchorage, Alaska.

On Jan 5, 2010, at 6:09 PM, Portia Scott wrote:

Hey Richie,

Thank you for the message. I am really enjoying my Macbook Pro, a lot. I am thankful that I was able to afford one, grin. I am so happy, and excited!!!

Have a great evening,

Portia.
On Jan 5, 2010, at 6:44 AM, Richie Gardenhire wrote:

Congratulations, Portia, and welcome, officially, to the Mac community. I am excited for you and I trust you will soon grow to enjoy your Mac experiences as much, if not more, than a lot of us. As you can see, we get carried away sometimes with our experiences, but I've benefitted from it, and I trust, you will, too. Sincerely, Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.