[macvoiceover] Re: Colapsing Streaming Radio In Itunes

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 11:19:32 -0800

Hi Rejean, just first, stop the stream with the space bar, then use
first letter navigation to get to the catigory title, then press vo
backslash, and then stop interacting with the songs table with vo shift
up arrow, if you wish to go to another catigory or close i-tunes.
On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 12:07:14 -0500, Rejean Proulx wrote:

We had a detailed discussion on how to expand streaming radio in
Itunes which I finally managed to do, but how do you colapse it? The
list will get rather long if we don't colapse.

Rejean Proulx

Marty