[macvoiceover] Chunky Chuck

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:47:21 -0600

Ok, wonderif this is just my machine. I have had this verified by an amused
third party, my wife.

Voiceover pronounces the word Chuck, C h u c k, as chunk, c h u n k.

The odd thing is not always. For example in the subject line of this email, it
reads as chunk, and when I typed it into the explanatory sentance, it was
chunk, but then when I added the spelling it gave it to me properly as Chuck.

This is using Samantha as my voice. Checking now to see if it effects all
voices. Ok, it seems to be just Samantha. I have a few friends who's names end
in chuk, and this effects those words too.

Thoughts?

Ian