[macvoiceover] Re: Chess on the Mac?

  • From: Dan <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:33:38 -0700

Hello,
It is completely accessible.
You can play against another person locally, play against the computer or sit back and listen to the computer play against itself. You can also read the logs to examine previous games and better know your moves and where you might have not done as well.
It really rocks!!!! If you like chess, that is.
Dan
On Oct 25, 2008, at 11:50 AM, Dave Hunt wrote:

You may already have the Chess game on your Mac; check your applications directory. The Chess game can be configured to speak its moves and accept spoken moves from you. I'm not sure about accessible board review. It's Chess against the computer.

Good Luck,

Dave

On Oct 24, 2008, at 10:38 PM, Mary Anne Lynskey wrote:

Did I read correctly that there is an accessible chess game wiht the Mac? If so, I'd be interested in more info about it. Is it against computer or is it an internet based game?

Thanks.  I'm still doing a lot of reading.

Mary Anne