[macvoiceover] Re: Changing volume of drum sets in garageband?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:38:29 -0500

Hi,

If  you mean like take a drumloop then lower the volume on a snare and then add
reverb to the hats, you know, changing information about parts of the drum kit
being used, the answer is no.  But you can change the entire drumloop being
used on the whole so you can go to that track with your loop and add/remove
reverb, pan, add effects, and adjust of the volume of the track.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, & AIM: rwalker296