[macvoiceover] Re: Cepstral David, good news!

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:43:12 -0400

Hi Hank,

I would think that you could not fix one voice with out fixing them all. The new releaseshould be a global one.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

On Aug 15, 2006, at 4:33 PM, hank smith wrote:

will the other voices have this bug fixed?
I have the william purchase
73
hank smith
amateur radio call sign: