[macvoiceover] Cepspral new update.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:23:56 -0400

Hello every one,

They have done a great job here. You will find these voices much more responceive, just a little slower when typeing, but quite good for reading.

Please be sure to write them and thank them for working on this.

Keith Reedy

[snip]
Hello Mr. Reedy,

I just wanted to get back to you to let you know that we have just released a new version, v4.1.4, that should address the issues you were seeing in v4.1.2. From the version history for v4.1.4:

[quote]
   Bug Fixes (Swift Engine):

* Fixed an issue under Unix platforms (Linux, Solaris, OS X) regarding
slowness in rendering speech. The most common symptom was a
several-second delay between sentences when speaking mutli- sentence
blocks of text.
[end quote]

You can download v4.1.4 of your voice(s) here:

  http://www.cepstral.com/downloads/

To contact Cepstral, please use our online Support Request Form:

  http://www.cepstral.com/contact/
[/snip]

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx