[macvoiceover] Re: Captchas

  • From: Timothy Clark <timothyclark113@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:29:54 -0500

yes but solonah isn't stable. no, that is the wrong word actually. they
aren't always available. what I mean by that is there are actually humans
solving them for you and they aren't up 24-7 and that can cause a problem.
but, I would like to see a survive like web visem that would work with
suffarie.

--
God Bless
  Timothy