[macvoiceover] Captcha

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 11:19:24 -0500

Now that solona is gone, do we have any solutions for captcha? I keep running
into captchas with no audio. Even more perplexing, I find most of these new
captchas with voices in the background and one voice saying words but also
contributing to the background mess almost entirely unintelligible; you have to
type bunches of words and I'm doing good to be able even to figure out one of
them.  If it's that way for sighted people too, I don't know how we get them
deciphered. I'm just coming to the point where I'm translating "captcha" to
mean "go away and leave us alone". Has anybody found any solutions out there?

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart