[macvoiceover] Re: Can't get to download window

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:04:03 -0400

Thanks for clearing that up.  I rarely use it myself because I use more direct
methods like in this instance, interact with the toolbar and vo to the download
button and click it and then interact with what comes up.  I know it seems like
a lot of steps, but it is actually pretty quick.  I'm what you might call a low
level keyboard user meaning, I take the operator approach.  I favor mac os
solutions over vo solutions where possible.

On Nov 3, 2011, at 10:36 AM, David Griffith wrote:

sorry I meant to say item chooser rather than  selector..
That is one of the most powerful aspects of Voiceover. It works mall over the
Mac operating system as well as Safari and has solved  a lot of access problems
for me.
You bring up item chooser either by pressing VO I or if using numpad commander
as I am simply press the 1 key on the numpad.
David Griffith
d.griffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx