[macvoiceover] Re: Can't get to download window

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:23:29 -0400

what's an item selector?

On Nov 3, 2011, at 8:04 AM, David Griffith wrote:

The way I do this in Lion is to press item selector and then press the end
key. This invariably lands on the download button.
I then press num pad 5 twice to open the downloads console. If not using
numpad commander you use VO space twice.
Sometimes I have to press 3 times when Voiceover reports popup.
Then it's a case of as usual navigating to the list and then interacting
first with the list and then with the actual download  to monitor progress.

When I learn a bit more about automater I might see if I can automate
getting to the downloads list.

Regards
David Griffith.