[macvoiceover] Can't find my Windows files on external drive!!

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 20:36:11 -0600

Hi all,

In preparation for getting my new Mac, I copied a lot of files to an external USB drive, thinking that I would just plug it into my Mac and copy the files to the Mac... not quite so easy, I'm afraid!

Where do I go to find my USB drive? I see no indication anywhere of where this external drive would show up!

Thanks again,

Russell