[macvoiceover] Can't Share Numbers on IWork.com

  • From: Robert Nelson <Robert_Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 13:01:58 -0500

I am trying to share my Numbers spreadsheet on IWork.com.  The site sends an
e-mail to verify that it is using my preferred e-mail address.  When I get the
e-mail I do a mouse click (control-option-shift-spacebar) but it does not work.
 I repeat the process get another e-mail and try again with no better results.

Does anyone have an answer?

Sincerely yours,
Robert Nelson