[macvoiceover] Re: Can not install leopard

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:48:16 -0600

Well, after googling this, the only explanation I can find is that the cds that
came with the mac mini must be used withh a mac mini--that they are system
specific, but we can't find anything on the jacket tht says this. I know the
single dvd is NOT system specific, so if indeed the ones I sent to Carla are
system specific, we'll have to trade.