[macvoiceover] Re: Camp VoiceOver

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:02:24 -0600

Actually,, I'd be interested in something that would provide a certification from apple stating we've completed some voiceover training course that entitles us to teach it to others. I've talked to lots of rehab agencies (both in Delaware and Alabama) and they all ask me the same question.

Are you certified?
Of course not, there's no such thing as a voiceover certification.
Well, after that, they have no interest in talking to me about training, even though I passed several certs in other topic areas in the past, and still hold several brainbench certs, some of which are at the master level. <sigh>