[macvoiceover] Re: Calculator application

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 08:27:58 -0800

Hello Cheryl,
I hardly ever use the VO keys to the number. you can type in the calculations
and it works better than almost any general purpose calculator I have ever
seen. It is not necessary to VO to the visual buttons. Also, if you look at the
menus in calculator, you will find that you have several types of calculator.
Also under the Speech menu in calculator, you check both speech buttons and
everything will talk just fine.
As far as I am concerned this calculator rocks.
Dan
keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx