[macvoiceover] Re: CSUN

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:18:03 -0400

Hi,

I look forward to meeting you as well.

As for the ear buds, I've been waiting for a moment in which I can remember to ask my wife for the model number. I think they are something like 240 X or something like that but that may also have been a Datsun sports car back in the 1970s.

I'll write off list to see how we can arrange time to get together.

HH,
cdh
On Mar 11, 2009, at 3:51 PM, Callie B. Carroll wrote:

Chris -

I'll be there, and would love to meet you. I actually wrote you directly in response to one of your list messages (about the iTunes library on an external HD issue, and the Shure headphones) a couple of mornings ago, and hoped you'd write back about that.

Anyone else going to CSUN? I last went in 2006, and am very excited to see what's new!

Callie

On Mar 11, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Hi,

Who among you will be attending CSUN next week? I'd very much enjoy meeting people from this excellent list and discuss the Raising the Floor Initiative, my new full time home that plans on lots of cool things and a lot of community involvement at that.

Happy Hacking,
cdh