[macvoiceover] Re: Busy busy busy in Mail

  • From: Richard Bartholomew <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 17:41:59 +0000

Thanks, that's a reasonable point but, unfortunately, not the whole answer. The deletion occurs even when I am not actively using the machine, eg I can leave it for, say, 30- minutes and when I come back, some mails have been deleted.

I do have a major focus issue with mail these days, though, as tabbing around doesn't always go to where you would expect to be! Similarly to unattended deletions, when returning to the Mac after a period of time, focus is not where I left it and it can take a while to return to the message list!

I'm starting to wonder if it's time I scrapped everything and installed Sierra from scratch rather than having allowed it to be upgraded.

On 02-Nov-16 4:43 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

If you have mails that are deleting themselves, one possibility is that with
the busy signals and new items being added, you are not actually focussed on
the message you intended. This did happen to me until I made the changes I
mention in other emails.

Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
//www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx