[macvoiceover] Burning a DVD folder to disk

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 17:28:38 -0400

Hi folks,
Sorry for crossing posting, as I know this has come up before. I just used Mac the Ripper to create a video_ts folder of a family DVD from my twin nephews' christening. How do I now burn that folder onto a blank DVD? Simply Burns was suggested, but it will not recognize the folder.

Thanks

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT