[macvoiceover] Re: Burning CDs with Mac and Voice Over

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:16:45 -0400

Chris,
If you burn an audio cd with itunes it will of course convert the audio for you. It will sound wherever...

On Jul 5, 2009, at 7:13 PM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Hi,

Will this do a conversion to a plain wave format so it can be played on regular stereos in cars and the like?

cdh
On Jul 5, 2009, at 5:51 PM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi,
thanks! However, I actually don't want to burn an audio CD, but I want to burn an ISO image and a data CD. How can I do that?
Robin