[macvoiceover] Re: Built-in Tutorial for VoiceOver

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:06:00 +0000

yeah there is a feature that comes with the mac to get you started.

press voice over keys with command and f 8 and it will guide you through the basics.
have fun with the mac book. :)

On 15 Mar 2009, at 15:47, Michael Busboom wrote:

Greetings, listers,

I just returned from the United States with my MacBook and I can hardly wait to get started using it. However, I hurt my back, can hardly sit, and I start physical therapy tomorrow. I spent a lot of time in bed while there, instead of visiting friends and learning how to use the Mac.

I do know that the Mac is working, and VoiceOver is talking. I was wondering if my Mac comes with any sort of interactive tutorial for VoiceOver or if the VoiceOver manual is available somewhere on my Mac. I do know about the VO key learning feature.

If what I am looking for is available, how do I access it?

Thanks in advance,

Mike