[macvoiceover] Re: Bluetooth headphones for the IPhone

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:13:26 -0500

Hi, did you see the attachment of the manual I sent? I will go to the site
and find the exact link.  I don't know if the list can receive attachment or
not but I sent the manual in a PDF attachment. So see link to the product
below. Of course I am using a PC with JFW I don't know how well VO will work
with the site or the PDF attachment.

http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/products/mobile-phones-gps/RF-MAB2.html

Sign,
Bubba