[macvoiceover] Re: Blue Tooth Keyboard for iPhone

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:34:30 -0400

ok, here ya go.

The app store has a product for $1.99 called remote key. on the remote key site, you can download remote key connect as well. now, I am not sure how much of the iphone this will allow you to interact with but if you install remote key to your iphone and remote key connect on your mac, you can use your mac to do at least some stuff with your iphone.

On Aug 14, 2009, at 1:30 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

it's about as ergonomic as you can get <g>

On Aug 14, 2009, at 1:23 PM, Angus MacKinnon wrote:

This is correct, at present their is no Vluetooth keyboard for the iPhone 3G S. Months ago when I asked Apple the same they said drivers were being worked on. I just asked again and Apple said the iPh0one 3G s was designed for typeing with the on screen keyboard. I must admit I am dis appointed at this change, I need an ergonomic keyboard for typeing.

Angus MacKinnon
Keep On Trucking!