[macvoiceover] Blue Letter Bible iPhone app for Peggy and others.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 08:36:47 -0400

Hi Peggy and all,

I have spent a good deal of time lately with the BLB app and I really like it
very much.  Peggy, thank you for bring this to us.

Picking the books and chapters and other books is very quick with the picker
and lots of audio commentaries.

It does seem to be a little easier to use than the Mantas app, but, don't get
me wrong, Mantas works very nice as well.

Here is the link to the BLB iPhone app,
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blue-letter-bible/id365547505?mt=8

Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.