[macvoiceover] Re: Blog Post Is Regarding 5 Things You Should Consider When Making The Switch

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:09:55 -0600

Agreed the article was well presented.

When I looked into the pluses and drawbacks before switching, the only thing I
knew I'd lose was downloading wma  format overdive books from the library to
sync to my iPhone.I could live with using my old laptop as the accessible
interface for my rowing machine  monitor and occasional map uploads for my
Trekker.

Only thing I'm now missing having switched is the editing power I got with MS
Word, especially as pertains to tables and importing documents produced by
folks in the Word environment

Cheers,

Ian