[macvoiceover] Blog Post Is Regarding 5 Things You Should Consider When Making The Switch

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:17:59 -0400

We understand how you feel! You are thinking of making the switch from your
current computing platform that you've been on for years. It's what you have
been trained on and you were told that the business world only uses computer X,
so switching is even harder. If you want a computer then its got to be this one
the expert says. You are thinking that one of my friends or even bunches of
them have this PC called a Mac and for some reason they love it. I think they
are called Apple fan boys or something like that.

Yes, we know because we've felt the same way. We felt that making the switch
would mean learning all new stuff, buying new software and even not having the
support of a mature community to assist with the learning curve. What about the
things I already know about my computer now? Do I have to recreate everything
from scratch, do something different or make my way in the world as a person
who has this curiosity but no way to justify it to those making an equipment
purchase? We felt the same way when the team first got our Macs and what we've
found is that the switch was allot easier then what we thought and even what we
were told from those non-Mac users. Here is 5 things you should know when
attempting the switch.
Read on for more!