[macvoiceover] Bible programs with Lion,

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:40:49 -0400

Hello every one and Welcome to Lion.

MacSword 2.1.0 and later works with Lion and you can find it at,
www.macsword.com

The name of MacSword has changed and is now called Eloquent which is also on
the same site.

It would be a good idea to stay with the latest version of MacSword at this
time because of a glitch in the Eloquent start up screen which makes it
unusable with Voiceover.  Over the coming weeks we will work with the developer
to get this fixed.

The new guide for MacSword for SnowLeopard and Lion is here,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/MacSword%202_1_0%20and%20later%20versions%20for%20Snowleopard%20and%20Lion%20with%20Voiceover.shtml

And the new guide for Eloquent is here,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/Eloquent%20formerly%20MacSword%20%20for%20Snowleopard%20and%20Lion%20with%20Voiceover.shtml

Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.