[macvoiceover] Re: Automatic downloads from iCloud

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:31:38 +1200

Have you selected the disc you want to repair ? This is one of the first
options in the disc utility.

TF

On 14/04/2012, at 9:52 AM, Ian Edwards wrote:

Ok, trying to do a repair permissions, does this seem right to thsoe wise in
these things?
Finder
Utilities
Disk Utilities
First Aid

Only problem is, my repair disk permissions button is dimmed. Am I in the wrong
thing here?

Ian