[macvoiceover] Auto-Lock

  • From: "Marquette, Ed" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 08:32:36 -0500

I would like to use my iPhone for notes during a speech I'm to give.  I've used
it before, but only in small settings.  This one will have an audience of 400
and will be filmed for local television.
The last thing I want to do is stop in the middle, enter my pass code, and find
my place in a rather lengthy set of notes.
I've fixed email interruptions by turning on airplane mode, but I haven't
figured out to turn off the autolock.
I cannot turn off the password requirement.  I don't care about batter
drainage.  The speech is an hour, and I cannot imagine draining the battery in
that time.
Appreciate any thoughts you may have.

Ed Marquette
Partner
Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP
4520 Main Street
Suite 1100
Kansas City, MO 64111-7700
Direct: 816.460.2405
Mobile: 816-812-0088; Google Voice 408-692-5640
Office: 816.460.2400
Fax: 816.531.7545
emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assistant: Andrea Mendez-Black [816-460-2483]
www.sonnenschein.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for
your cooperation.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:
To comply with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S.
federal tax advice contained herein (including any attachments), unless
specifically stated otherwise, is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending any transaction or
matter addressed herein to another party.