[macvoiceover] Re: Audio ducking on iPhone s=q20140121; t=1442074378; bh=t6AnNg+5Tebj2Tn2xPDQZoT7pWVa80r1woyJk7aMHBk=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Subject; b=YcYbJepch4DpoLCqq87qMe6LTCr94anKnadcpyqrOirOSgksEGwN8gJWB18...

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ic4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 16:28:41 +0000

Yes, this does happen quite often. The easiest solution is to just turn
voiceover on and off with triple click home.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2015, at 6:12 PM, Mary Otten <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have noticed this on my phone and thought it was just my imagination.
Then I noticed it when listening to audible on my ipad mini 2. In that
instance, stopping the book and starting it again seemed to fix
whatever the issue was on 2 separate occasions and the volume came back
up.

Mary