[macvoiceover] Audio books on CD into i-Tunes.

  • From: linnette whalen <linnettew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 13:31:05 -0400

I have audio books on CD from my local library. Several months ago, I attempted
to in-port them into i-Tunes using command o. What a nightmare! The audio book
never made it into the  area with my books, but tracks were mixed among my
music. To this day, I can be listening to music on my i-Phone and end up with a
track of an audio book. Can anyone provide me with the most efficient way to
get these books from CD into their appropriate place within i-Tunes. Thanks in
advance for any help.>