[macvoiceover] Re: Audio Mac Tutorials

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:32:25 -0500

This is good stuff. John is a quality guy.
kr
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Nov 26, 2015, at 3:54 PM, Phil Scovell <phil.scovell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I ordered all the tutorials relating to Mac applications, 10 in all, from Mac
For The Blind dot com. I already had one on the topic of the Mac Finder that
I have been listening to and learning from so decided to purchase the whole
series to date. John is good about answering individual questions, too. I
will report on these audio MP3 Mac tutorials he has recorded as I make my way
through them but everything I've heard so far is very good, including
quality, audio, and content. Very professional in every way.

Phil.
Living His Name
WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM