[macvoiceover] Re: Audio Books

  • From: Shaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:25:14 -0500

What is this book about?
On Jan 20, 2008, at 8:15 AM, Jane Jordan (Gmail) wrote:

If you want to get 7th Son by J.C. Hutchins, you can also go to his website and download the tnrei trilogy.

http://www.jchutchins.net

He did an interview on the Darcy and Holly show
http://www.darcyandholly.com

It's show #78

but don't read it unless you want spoilers--I mean don't listen to the interview with the author.

I started the book yesterday from Podio Books, but something was messed up with the feed, that's why I went direct to his website.

Jane

On Jan 19, 2008, at 10:54 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:

In my search a couple of months ago with the help of Ester I found podiobooks.com. This is a audio books site for known and up and coming authors of books in pod-cast form. I recommend any book lover to check it out.