[macvoiceover] Re: Attachments

  • From: Kelvin Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 06:27:04 +1300

You could practice either method a few times by sending emails to yourself,
then you may not forget how to do it next time.

Best,

TF

On 25/01/2015, at 6:04 am, Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I went to Documents and found the file, it called it an image and I
couldn't select it. I know that after I asked that question I realized that
my DH uses that method more than I do, and I can see it is an advantage.
CL